Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mini Kaiju Spotlight Special Coming November 24 - 28!


I realized there weren't any Kaiju toy reviews posted in a while, so to make up for lost times, there will be a five day marathon of mini Kaiju toy reviews starting November 24 and ending November 28. That's one figure review each day for five consecutive days!

Here's my plan, the figures that are arranged for a review will come from Bandai's HG (High Grade) set, hence the "Mini Kaiju" part of the main title. I won't review any Godzilla figures at all, rather his co-stars ranging from allies to villains. To give you an obvious clue to which Kaiju will be in a review, please look no further than the silhouette on top of this post.

Who knows, if this project turns out well, I will consider doing another short marathon of mini figure reviews another time. For now, I hope you all enjoy the marathon, and I wish you an early Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe during Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top