Thursday, August 2, 2012

New arrivals and more entries coming soon!


After much patience, S.H. MonsterArts Little Godzilla finally arrived in the mail today. The box is a lot smaller than I thought compared to the other Kaiju's that have been released before, but I'm not complaining. I also received two other Kaiju figures that were bought from a seller on ebay: Fuurin-Idom (Wind Chime Idom) from Mikazuki and Antimatter from Ultraman Gaia.


I'm working on a review for all three of these figures and they will be out as soon as possible. As for Hustle entries, unfortunately there aren't anything new from HustleFightingOpera yet. However, I will post new links from his channel as soon as they are up.

I also realize that there haven't been much K-Pop related content posted lately. I will be going to 2NE1's solo concert in the Nokia Center later this month, and I do plan to do a quick recap of that. Hopefully camera's of any kind will be permitted. Since I'll be in LA again, another trip to Anime Jungle will be a must!

If there's anything you'd like to suggest (ex: specific figure review, anime, K-Pop, etc.), please feel free to leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top