Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More 'Saibaa Nichiyoobi' coming up!


A lot of figures showed up in the mail this week, which means there's more "Saibaa Nichiyoobi," articles coming soon!

As a preview to what you can expect, I provided a picture below. I received a brand new Fall of Cybertron Shockwave, Transformers PCC Steamhammer with Constructicons, and Sledge with Throttler. I haven't exactly decided on the order yet, but they all will be reviewed soon. There will be one review ready by this Sunday.

I will be idle for a while starting next week Wednesday because  of 2NE1's concert in LA. I'd like to take as many snap shots as I can, hopefully without getting into trouble for it. I still don't know why non-professional cameras aren't allowed in concerts. We fans need proof of attendance too!

Anyways, I thank everyone for stopping by the blog to view any content myself and others put out. Please come back often, and subscribe if you haven't already. I for one, will continue to improve and deliver better stuff, so please feel free to make any suggestions through the comment boxes or messages. Trust me, I read and consider every message sent.

-Aaron-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top