Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Change Is Coming.....


Hello again ravers! For those who don't know, I've been doing most of the figure reviews that appears on this sight. I know that it feels like I've been sort of slacking for a while, but I assure you that this is not the case.

I'm actually in the process of improving my photo studio in hopes of providing better photos with various backgrounds for my future figure reviews. Aside from figure collecting, I find photographing your figures to be quite a challenge, if you're trying to showcase your figures as a work of art. I've done a lot of point and shoot scenarios, but now I'm aiming for a little more depth while learning some basic concepts of photography.

I'm working on a review as we speak (preview above), and I welcome any constructive criticisms or comments that will help me with my photo taking skills.

If you'd like to learn how to photograph your figures too, I'll show you where I got my information from. Famous blogger Happy Soda provides his own advice on how you can set up your very own miniature photo studio without any expensive, professional equipment. The same setup can work for other figures too as long as you have an inspiring vision, and know how to work with what you got.

I'll also continue posting new video updates coming from HustleFightingOpera, for those who enjoy watching entire HUSTLE events.

Until then...thank you for your support and I look forward to reading and replying any questions, comments, or messages I receive!

-Aaron-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top