Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Charismatic Enigma's Comeback

Aloha everyone!

Mr. PreZ is back and able to provide you all with my latest judgement on the man we know as...The Charismatic Enigma; Jeff Hardy.


Everyone goes through trials and tribulations in their personal lives in order to get where they are today. Jeff Hardy has been famously known for his battles with drugs and alcohol. He had been caught with pills, drugs, and paraphernalia in 2009, plead guilty to charges in 2011, and served 10 days in jail from October 3rd to the 13th of 2011.

He has been a wrestler for over 18 years, and is a Five (5) time world Champion: 2 World Heavyweight Championship Reigns, 1 time WWE Champion, and a 2-time TNA World Heavyweight Champion.

Personally, I'm glad to see that he is seeing doctors for help and coming back in 2012 clean and sober. Right now, he wrestles for TNA or otherwise known as Impact Wrestling.

I wish the best for him and I hope that he continues his way back into the hearts and souls of the "Creatures of the Night" everywhere...for years to come.

Do you agree with this post too? Let me know what you think in the comments below (all comments are open to the public).

2 comments:

  1. I didn't watch a lot of TNA lately, but I did see his comeback months ago. From what I've seen, Jeff Hardy does seem to be in good shape and I too hope he reconnects his relationship with his fans. With the right direction (push) he could be on top again.

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top