Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Members & New Articles Coming Soon!


Hello readers! I am proud to announce that there will be new members that will contribute to this site.

Look out for my counterpart WimpLo! I mean really....one way to describe our friendship is yin yang. We may be opposites but he's one of the best friends I ever had.

Also, joining the team is another good friend, AsianHK covering anime or whatever her fave rave is at the moment.

This site will continue to expand and improve to satisfy your viewing pleasure! Also, there will be more kaiju monsters to cover in my top 10 every weekend this month. Subscribe, follow, or like us through our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Rave-Corner/217046151690388?sk=wall for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top