Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kawaii-Kon 2014 Collection Haul


Kawaii-Kon has celebrated their 10th Anniversary, and this event will always be one my most memorable trips due to the amount of stuff that I bought from the Dealers Room. Although the non-toy purchases outnumbered this year's overall figure count, I feel that this year has been my best shopping spree so far. My latest collection haul includes (from left to right):

  • S.H. FiguArts Perfect Cell
  • Bandai HG 1/100 Death Scythe
  • S.H. MonsterArts MFS-3 (Kiryu/Mechagodzilla III)

I'm currently working on a draft for Kiryu's review, but won't get around to publishing my article soon, due to other figure reviews that are currently under development. However, I can promise to have Kiryu's review posted in the earliest part of May. Perfect Cell and Death Scythe will also be covered sometime in the future, so please check back for future updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top