Sunday, November 3, 2013

Varan the Unbelievable (Re-enacted)


Besides collecting toys, another form of this hobby that I revere is toy photography. For those who aren't familiar with toy photography, the idea is to create a photo that makes a toy come to life. I hope to significantly enhance my photography and Photoshop skills one day as I become more familiar with these tools. Well, the first step towards reaching my goal is to just experiment.

Here, I used my X-Plus Varan (crawling variant) figure to look like the monster is emerging from underwater before he rampaged through a nearby village.

I experimented with two variations. One used an actual photo of a body of water located somewhere in the mountainous regions of Japan. The second variation used a screen cap of the background from Varan the Unbelievable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top