Thursday, December 5, 2013

S.H. MonsterArts Biollante (Preview)


Kicking off the first week of December, I'm giving a preview of my next figure review. The highly anticipated S.H. MonsterArts Biollante is next on my list, and I'm already in the middle of completing my post. For now, I want to at least give you a glimpse of the packaging and box that Biollante came in, as well as a quick tutorial on Biollante's assembly instructions.

The Box
Front back
Left Right Comparison

Vines
front view back view
L1 R1 L2 R2
The vines (4) are packaged separately, labeled L1, R1, L2, R2. The packaging already has them separated and organized according to which spot they pop in.

Biollante Layout

Battery Installation

The battery compartment below has a door sealed with a small screw, which can be removed with a #0 phillips head screwdriver. Tamashii Nations did not include two LR44 batteries with Biollante, so you have to buy some on your own. For my figure, I purchased a set of three batteries from Duracell, labelled "303/307" on the packaging. Keep an eye out for the "LR44" label on the top-left corner to be sure you have the right type of batteries.

S.H. MonsterArts Biollante review is completed. Is Biollante worth the demand, wait, and price?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top